Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bad news.

Terrible actually. Dragonfall Press, my publisher, is closing down.

Effective immediately, all rights to my books return to me. The question is, what to do with them?

I have already sent out some query letters to agents, and hopefully my initial success in getting published will open some doors. One way or another, Magickless will continue. Book 2 might have to wait a little longer, however.

I still might decide to self publish, given that Sceptre and the Sword is ready to go, but I will try the old beaten path of agents and publishers once more first.

Wish me luck.

In a strange way it feels liberating to be back at the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Please let us (me) know when there is news re: publication of sequel. I had even re-read D & the C in preparation... :-(

    ReplyDelete