New beginnings

Ebook and paper re-released into the wild. Get a copy now!













Comments

  1. I feel a bit of a connection with your story. My two novels 'Dragons Can Only Rust' and 'Dragon Reforged' went out of print in 1998, but it's taken me until this year to get them self-published.

    I note you don't have many reviews yet on Amazon. Are you interested in a review exchange? I'm looking for reviews for my fantasy novel 'The Dragon Throne.' I'd be happy to send you a voucher for a free ebook download from Smashwords, and in return if you could send me a free copy of your novel I'd read yours and leave reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

    My website is www.chryscymri.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    pictame

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts