My Galaxy

I hope this works.

Last year I stumbled upon a great little book called 'Goodnight Forest Moon' on Boing Boing.



It is a parody of the classic 'Goodnight Moon' that almost everyone who has children has read (at least a thousand times)



Well, It got me thinking see, because there is a sequel to the original called 'My World' and if anything my son likes this more than Goodnight Moon.



You don't have to say 'Star Wars parody of a classic book with a sequel' twice to get my creative juices flowing. So I set out to make my own.

That was a year ago. Since then I have been a little more interested and preoccupied with my novel, but recently I have hit some down time due to the wait for proof editing. As I have said in a previous post, there are many things I could have spent my time on, but my best friend's child is having a birthday party this weekend, and he is going dressed as Darth Vader. If you read the original tale of the conception of 'Goodnight Forrest Moon' you know that I had no other choice but to finish the sequel.

And I did. Just then.

*edit 2012* >> just worked out imgur. This should be easier:





And here it is for you to download. Enjoy. (Alternate download.)

There are much better printing and book binding instructions at Noah Dziobecki's page. Mine should assemble much the same.....

Please leave a comment if you have any trouble.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts