This is one award I hope never to get again.
I received the wonderful Liebster award from the lovely Mel Fowler at http://adventurewrites.blogspot.com/
I love all awards, and this is no exception, but I never ever want to get it again. You only get this award if you have under 200 followers see, and if this campaign continues as it has then fingers crossed I will reach the hundreds soon enough.
Here are some other people who deserve this award, and hopefully they will soon disqualify as well.
1. Jennifer Burke Who hates writing sex scenes as much as me.
2. Kate Swenson Who is also an art teacher and therefore has three things in common with me. (she is an Aussie too)
3. Sarah Pearson Who loves empty white pages about as much as I do
4. Alynza Smith Who also had the cool idea to condense her novel onto as few pages as possible. I got mine down to one. But I had to take out all the spaces, punctuation and make it size 2. If you print it in 600dpi and have a magnifying glass you can almost read it.
5. and Tanya Walsh, another Aussie who also thinks crows are misunderstood.
1. I am deaf in my left ear. I tell my students this every year but none believe me until they are standing next to me asking for help and I sit there, staring blindly into space.
2. I sometimes use my deafness to my advantage. 'Hey darling,' my wife asks from the kitchen as I continue to write, pretending not to have heard her at all. 'Have you taken the bins out yet?' ......silence.
3. My son is named after the Man in Black. Work that one out.
4. I once cast a hex on a person that worked! She was a despicable human being that shared a house with me, making life a living hell. When I finally had the chance to move out, I cursed her to be exactly who she was for the rest of her life. So far the magic is working. Also, I don't really believe in magic.
5. I have many Christian friends, but I am an atheist. (God I pray this doesn't lose me followers. (I think Jesus said that in the climax of the bible)).
Thanks for stopping by. Now get back to writing. Or editing. Or drinking red wine to forget the pain of both.